Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why Pregnancy and Toddlers don't mix well

I am feeling so much more beat up this pregnancy then I was with Lil 'R. Sometimes I wish I knew how much more I should have taken that pregnancy in being the easiest one I would ever have. Hindsight is always 20/20 though.

So the story is last night we're going to put Lil 'R to bed. He walks up the stairs and as usual runs past his room and into our bedroom. I get him out of our bedroom and he starts going towards his room where Hubby is holding open the gate. I didn't close the gate on the stairs though when we first came up. He bolts past the room towards the area of the stairs, and I bolt after him. Really I think he was heading to the office and never the stairs but I wasn't going to chance it. Unfortunately the result was I tripped and fell on my outstretched right arm hurting my shoulder. Yeah it's still hurting, I must have pulled something a bit. Lil 'R was okay. Hubby scooped him up and got him safely in his room. I also caught my left arm on something and scratched it and got rug burn on my left knee. I feel so beat up today.

I knew this was going to be tougher this time around but boy I didn't really know how much.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. It does seem tough. I don't know how people do it. Think of it like law school--you know it will be super tough but only for like three years (counting the pregnancy) and then it will all fall into place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...