Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Accomplishment!

Over the past year we have survived and are now past 3 huge financial hurdles. We bought a house, we've fully paid the medical deductible for baby #2, and I just paid off the purchase of our 2nd car. Our savings have taken a bit of a hit as a result but there is still enough there for a moderate emergency. Now that we are past these those we can turn our focus to increasing it's health as we continue to pay down our debt. (I also paid off 1 entire credit card yesterday, leaving only 1 card left).

How did  I pull off this last bit? The tax return finally arrived. I feel so much better, I don't think even I realized how stressed I was worrying about that money and getting things paid off. We still have a lot of work to do to get where I want us to be but whew... do I feel better now.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

BTW Lil 'R's wagon now has a vinyl seat cushion in it. Found the fabric on uber clearance at Joann's. I still need to take a picture though.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all of your good financial work! That is very hard in this economy. You should be very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...