Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 3 of Morning Change

Part of me didn't think the new morning routine would stick. I almost expected that by today Lil' R would be back to sleep around 7pm and I'd be up again with him in the morning. Well so far I'm wrong on that and Hubby seems quite happy with the new routine. He gets to sleep a bit more now too which is another perk. The thing I'm enjoying is I have more time to get ready so my make up is more than just eyeliner and pressed powder. That makes me Feel better knowing that I look more put together. Also, I've been getting into the office a few earlier so I don't feel rushed to immediately jump into work. I can take a few minutes, read a few articles and then jump in.

On Another note, Lil "R's big boy room is ready for the impending switch over. We've decided to wait until this weekend to try it out for the first time. I guess Friday night is the big night. I'm so nervous about the switch. Not only is it a new bed but a whole new room too! I so hope it goes well.

A third note is I found someone who put up a pattern for Boo Boo Bunnies, or Wash Cloth Bunnies. Just make the bunny and add an ice cube in the loop created in the back to put on any boo boo. When my schedule clears up a bit on the creating front these are sure to be on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...