Thursday, June 10, 2010

The curse of the "Almost"

Right now I have so many projects at home almost done. I mean by almost is that it would only take 20 minutes to finish but something keeps getting in the way. Once they’re finished I can finally get pictures of everything. Wohoo..

All of this almost stuff makes me to do list horrible. I’m almost done with:

• My sister-in-laws shower gifts. I just need to finish up the bloomers for the dress. I swear it’ll take almost no time tonight.
• The goodie bags for Lil’ R’s birthday on Saturday. We didn’t get enough of a few items to fill them but all are made that can be made. I think we’re only short 4 right now.
• I’m also almost done with all the edging of the paint in baby bean #2’s room. That’s becoming an issue of energy more than anything else really. Once the edging is done I can get Hubby’s help on the main part of the walls.

Side note: I’m thinking once baby bean #2 is here her online nickname will be Ravenette. Still thinking on it though.

• I thought I was done with organizing her clothes and then we were given even more! Now I need to start weeding out things to what we like not just everything we were given. I’ll either try to consign off some of the nicer items or just gift them all to others with their own little one on the way.

I hate this almost stage of things. I just want to be completed with things already. On top of it all I’m not sure if baby bean #2 is going to stay put until at least 39 weeks. I’m 34 weeks now and the Braxton hicks contractions are starting to get a bit too frequent too many days in a row.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I didn't realize you were that close to 40 weeks. It sounds like you're getting tons done. Everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...