Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hot Water Woes

Besides getting a few projects done this weekend I wanted to mention one of Hubby's accomplishments. At the end of last week we discovered that the hot water heater was no longer heating water. I was quick to look up the plumber we used to repair the burst pipe but Hubby stopped me. He wanted a go at researching what it could be and how to repair it.

Well he did it! He found a very helpful youtube video and with its guidance replaced the heating coil for $11.50 + the cost to buy a multimeter ($27) to verify the problem. 

Go Hubby for saving us the extraordinary cost of a service call to a plumber. I'm so proud of him for 1.) stopping me from just calling someone 2.) volunteering to do it and most importantly 3.) Succeeding!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...