Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yeah I suck

I know I'm sucking at blogging right now. I have that long post in the works but normal life stuff just seems to keep getting in the way. I came across a blog earlier that has given me a load of new ideas for things to make.

http://naughtysecretaryclub.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-love-to-create-diy-silk-screening.html

The link talks about how to do screen printing at home. I have everything here but the fabric paint. Ideas I'm thinking of include images on fabric blocks or maybe details on a plushie. I need to just check into the safety of fabric paint if ingested by some little mouth.

Also I've begun to look into making hair bows and maybe use the bows in other applications.

Should we create our own Flickr group to share our personal creations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...