Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Combining Blogs..

So I've had this personal blog for awhile and I've dreamed of getting my business blog up and going. I just don't have the time to do 2 different blogs though so I'm considering migrating all future material over to Treegold & Beegold. For awhile I would post links back here to send traffic that way but I think that if I ever want to have Treegold & Beegold be my main online presence then I need to start doing that now while I'm still small. I'll probably copy over some of my most popular posts also, the ones relating to tutorials or general information.

All this is coming about because I am slowly seeing my traffic numbers increasing and I've started working on a large tutorial and pattern that I am planning to offer free on the site. I am projecting that this pattern may help to increase my traffic by quite a bit and well I really want the traffic over at Treegold & Beegold more so then I want it here. I also forsee having more time to put forward towards the blog in the future. I've received some unfortunate news from work. Due to the continued decline of available projects for at least a temporary amount of time I'm being asked to drop my hours from full time, taking about a 20% pay cut along with it. So I'm going to take this opportunity and try to all my extra time at getting Treegold & Beegold up and running strong. Expect a week or so for me to get all the formatting and links done.

I hope everyone will continue to follow me over there. I'll make sure to leave a trail of breadcrumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...