Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Houston We have Mobility

How time goes by. Wee Rose is now 5 months and has succeeded in rolling over to her belly from her back.

I was driving home from work yesterday and I was contemplating how much faster time seems to go by now as a working parent then it did just a few years back in college. I'm sure it's do to the fact that I am idle much less now then I was then. I also thought about how it is almost Hubby and I's three year anniversary but yet in many ways I feel our relationship is still in its infancy. Think back to college though and 3 years was one hell of a long relationship. How your perception of things changes as your life changes. It's the same in  what you view as important and what you're willing to sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...