Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh boy how much has happened!

I think for everyone's sanity including mine I'll be making multiple posts in very short succession to encompass all that has occurred since my last update. A quick synopsis is:

  • The baby is here
  • I already took my maternity leave and am back at work
  • Lil' R seems to be adjusting pretty well
  • I've knocked a load of things off my to do lists
  • I still have a bunch on them though! (but what else is new)
  • I've started planning a side business

And I have plenty of pictures of the new little one. So stay tuned in for more detailed posts on what I've been up to. This has reminded me I need to add to my to do list to take some pictures of projects I've recently finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...