Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Line of Bow Designs

I finally have photos of some finished products up. I've produced 6 different designs in the bows and 7 bottle caps that can be interchanged. The latter was Hubby's idea and I think it was a great one. 4 of the bows represent the 4 elements while the others are more in tune with the 5th element, spirit. The bows are all 4 inches wide whereas the bottle caps are 1 inch in diameter.

Hairbows_2011-04 009_2

AirBottleCap

The bow that I am calling Air along with the Air bottle cap.

Hairbows_2011-04 011_2

EarthBottleCap

The Earth bow with the Earth bottle cap.

Hairbows_2011-04 017_2

FireBottleCap

The Fire bow and bottle cap.

Hairbows_2011-04 012_2

WaterBottleCap

The Water bow and bottle cap.

Hairbows_2011-04 014_2

Black and silver bow

BlackPentableBottleCap

Pentacle bottle cap

TriquestraBottleCap

Triquestra bottle cap

PurpleBlack_PentacleBow

PurpleBlack_PentacleBow2

Purple and Black bow with pentacle bottle cap on and off.

 

If you would like to get into making bows yourself it is quite easy. On the references page I have up many links to sites I found useful for free tutorials. Also check out Youtube. I didn't spend anything on materials or tutorials and neither does anyone else. There is plenty of free material on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...