One holiday down a few successful crafts done, some cute spiders and ghosts I might say. Now the biggie looms ahead. Yes I am referring to Christmas. I need to quickly get my act together and my fingers a working. Before I even think of New things to make I need to finish those I didn't last year.
- I started 'Lil R's stocking, it is a stocking but it is still lacking his name on it. That is a high priority.
- In the after xmas sales we bought a lot of women ornament picture frames to paint and put in pictures of 'Lil R for the family.
- Also bought in those same sales are a few cross-stitch decorations to finish.
Other items to be made that only exist as ideas are:
- Paper fireplace to put on the wall to 'hang' the stockings above for the kids.
- Amigurumi decorations, a snowman, reindeer, Santa
- Loads of others I haven't thought of yet.
Anything anyone else is planning to make specifically for the holidays? I'm always looking for more ideas.